- Curb Appeal for Your Business Everyone’s time is precious, but when you’re a small business owner, it can feel like you’re constantly fighting a clock. You’re the brains of your company, constantly trying to make things work, to keep your clients and employees happy, and run an entire business, but you also have to keep up with the small, but … Read the full post –>
- How to Prep Your Patio for Summer It may be the beginning of May, but here in Atlanta, it’s time to break out the summer accessories and prep the patios. Cookouts, graduation celebrations, pool parties, and more will take place in backyards soon. Is your patio ready? It’s easy to let it go through the winter and even some of the spring … Read the full post –>
- Renovating a Home to Sell Not all home renovations are to be enjoyed by the current owners. Whether you’re flipping a house or giving your old home an updated look to make it marketable, you need a home renovation expert. At Camdur, we have a combined 200 years of collective experience and have been a locally owned business for 25 … Read the full post –>
- Banish the Bugs with Pest Control in Atlanta Atlanta is known for its beautiful springs and warm weather, but there’s a major con to this time of the year — pests.
If you’ve ever battled pests inside or outside of your home, you know how hard it can be to get rid of them. What’s worse is that you’ll often spend too much time … Read the full post –>
- 5 Clever Ideas for Your Kitchen Remodel When it comes to building or remodeling a home, there’s one thing everyone is looking for – organization. Nobody builds their custom Atlanta home and ignores an option for storage, right? And who could possibly even consider something as huge as a home remodel without trying to tackle and solve the problems they’re facing with … Read the full post –>
- 5 Tips for Your Spring Home Maintenance Checklist Spring is a time of renewal. Flowers are blooming, baby birds are chirping, and everyone is dusting off their spring cleaning gloves to tackle all of the chaos and mess Old Man Winter left behind. But your spring maintenance checklist needs more tips than sleeping cleaning your baseboards or re-organizing your closet. Spring is the … Read the full post –>
- Saving on Your Home Remodel It’s an incredibly rewarding experience to remodel your home, but it can be costly, especially if the project takes longer than you anticipated. When you’re preparing to take on a home remodel, it’s important to look at what you want and how it affects your budget. You can plan for a remodel more efficiently when … Read the full post –>
- Recovering Your Home after a Fire There are few things more devastating than a house fire, but the aftermath can be just as overwhelming. Where do you start? How do you begin? If your home is partially destroyed, do you start all over or simply build from where the fire ended? How do you handle smoke damage?
These are just a few … Read the full post –>
- The Horrors of Mold Damage Most homeowners assume that if they’re thinking about having work done on their house, they’re looking towards something fun like a new kitchen or an expanded deck. But, unfortunately, a lot of remodeling and home construction is done to repair damages to the home. And one horrific cause of remodeling and repairing your home?
Think of … Read the full post –>
- Common Home Renovation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them Tackling any type of home renovation takes a lot of patience, a lot of time, and a lot of heart. The allure of home renovation is strong enough to pull people in, especially with popular improvement shows on HGTV and thousands of blogs documenting DIY projects, but it’s not for everyone, even with a construction … Read the full post –>