- 10 Fun Touches to Add to Your Custom Home Build The joy of a custom home build is building your dream home, so don’t forget to add in all of the fun, personalized touches to your home that make it yours! Too often, homeowners become caught up in the budget, energy-efficient choices, and floor plans to remember why they chose to build their dream home … Read the full post –>
- Choosing Windows That Can Save You Money Have you ever heard the saying, “You have to spend money to make money”? Turns out, it’s not just a scheme to get you to buy products you don’t need. When it comes to your home renovation or build, we know that you have a budget and you have that budget for a reason — … Read the full post –>
- Too Hot Inside? Consider an EarthCraft Home Renovation Atlanta is already seeing record-breaking temperature highs this year, and summer just started. But if you’re finding that you don’t get much relief from the heat inside your house, it might be time to consider an EarthCraft home renovation.
EarthCraft is a residential green building program and renovations under the program can do a lot for … Read the full post –>
- How to Choose a Custom Home Builder Deciding to build your dream home is a big enough decision on its own. After all, you’ve had to consider the pros and cons of building versus buying, you’ve had to create a budget and decide what you want out of your home, and you’ve had to set up a timeline, knowing it could potentially … Read the full post –>
- How to Add Privacy to Your Backyard Your backyard should be your oasis, but if you don’t have any privacy, it can feel less like paradise and more like an open area for your neighbors to look into. Camdur Building Group provides not only custom home builds for Atlanta, but also offers up landscape design and fertilization services. With this in mind, … Read the full post –>
- Building an Outdoor Kitchen on a Budget Kitchen remodels aren’t just for indoors anymore! Outdoor kitchens are quite the trend and for good reason. A great area outdoors to grill, cut up veggies for cook-outs, and easy clean-up after a barbecue? Of course everyone wants one! But with kitchens being some of the most expensive areas of a home to remodel, is … Read the full post –>
- Kick Off Your Summer with an Upgrade on Your Deck Atlanta isn’t called Hotlanta without reason — it’s already starting to heat up this year, which means it’s time for plenty of outdoor entertaining! Pulling out the citronella candles and tiki torches isn’t enough however. If you have a great deck and want to make it the hot spot of the summer gatherings, you need … Read the full post –>
- Should You Build or Buy Your Dream Home? It hasn’t been an easy decade for the housing market, but with the National Association of Realtors predicting that 2016 will bring a three percent increase in existing home sales, it seems to be on the rise. But if you’re looking for your dream home in Atlanta, should you go for a custom build or … Read the full post –>
- 6 Home Renovation Projects That Need A Professional There are few things better than bingeing on episodes of your favorite home improvement television show (And I don’t mean the kind with Tim Allen), but not all DIY projects are created equal. Thanks to popular DIY shows and the all-knowing Pinterest, it’s easy to get swept up with the idea that you can completely … Read the full post –>
- 7 Most Common Plumbing Problems If you’ve ever attempted any type of home repair or renovation, you’ve probably heard that bathrooms and kitchens are the most expensive rooms in your house to work in. It makes sense when you consider that both areas have something huge in common – plumbing.
Plumbing can get expensive fast, but it’s also something you can’t … Read the full post –>