- Saving for Home Upgrades One of the best things about owning your own home, especially if it was already a custom build, is that you can constantly upgrade and update it to fit your family’s needs and styles. But home upgrades aren’t always cheap and they require planning, especially with your finances.
One thing you can do to eliminate any … Read the full post –>
- Creating a Custom Home Budget That Works for You So you’ve decided to build the home of your dreams. You’ve picked your lot, you’ve got your financing, and now you’re talking numbers. It can be overwhelming to figure out your budget, but it can be even more difficult to decide where those numbers go. Do you want to spend most of your design budget … Read the full post –>
- The Most Important Thing to Keep in Mind When Building Building your custom home is exciting, thrilling, and a dream come true. But that doesn’t mean it’s easy. It’s very easy to get overwhelmed when building your custom home. From choosing a lot to picking a floor plan and even to painting the walls, there are a lot of decisions to make.
People will tell you … Read the full post –>
- Choosing the Right Location for Your Custom Home Build Location is everything, especially when you’re choosing the perfect lot for your custom home build. For many, the dream home stars with where a family wants to settle. There are so many things to consider that it can be overwhelming, but with the right building company, finding your perfect lot isn’t a hassle. Camdur Building … Read the full post –>
- 5 DIY Projects for Fall Spring may be a time for rejuvenation, but fall is when everybody is ready to hunker down and get cozy in their homes. It’s like hibernating for humans and with a few DIY projects, you can get your home ready for fall and all the fun things it has to offer.
Create Leaf Art
Your kids will … Read the full post –>
- Creating a Home Maintenance Checklist for Fall As fall creeps up on us (despite the unyielding heat), it’s time to create a home maintenance checklist. Think of it like those who are preparing to head back to school with their notebooks and pens — or more like the teachers changing out billboards and adding new signs on the walls. Your house has … Read the full post –>
- Avoid Trendy Home Design Ideas When you decide to build a custom home, it’s easy to get caught up in that one word — custom. But no matter what you’re dreaming of, not every house idea works in the long run and, sometimes, those choices you make come to haunt you later. Think of all the flooring that had to … Read the full post –>
- 5 Floors to Consider Over Traditional Hardwood Hardwood floors are beautiful, right? They are easy to clean, traditional, and work well with any decor. But just because you don’t want carpet doesn’t mean you have to choose hardwoods for your home. In fact, there are plenty over floors that are also neutral enough to bring a home together, great for spills, and … Read the full post –>
- 7 Small Things You Can Do Each Day to Keep Your Home Clean Whether you have a large family or not, it’s incredibly hard to keep your home neat and tidy every single day. Clutter builds up quickly, you run out of time to organize all of that mail, and spills happen daily. But if you’re tired of spending an entire Saturday getting your house in order only … Read the full post –>
- How to Design a Porch You Love Character in a home is important, especially if you’re in your dream home. But often, the standard building plans don’t do enough to fill a house with charm. A great porch, however, can really set the tone for your house and give you the look and style you love.
Unsure of where to begin? Think about … Read the full post –>