- Is Your Fireplace Ready for Winter? Now that the colder weather is finally here, it’s time to make sure your fireplace is ready for all of those cuddly, crackling fire nights. If you haven’t inspected your fireplace in a while or notice some issues, it’s time to take care of it so your memories can be warm and safe.
If you haven’t … Read the full post –>
- Keeping Your Home Safe This Holiday Season It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be dangerous. From Christmas trees to candles and using ladders to hang decorations, there’s a lot of room for household issues and injuries. The important thing to remember is to stay vigilant — if you’re using a real Christmas tree, make sure it’s … Read the full post –>
- Gift Guide for The Home Renovation Addict Some people are home renovation addicts and proud of it. You can blame HGTV or the plethora of design blogs online, but the thing is, home renovation is fun. And once you get started, it’s hard to stop. Whether you’re updating a kitchen, trying to add a fresh coat of paint to a bedroom, or … Read the full post –>
- Preparing for Outdoor Christmas Lights Christmas decorations have come a long way over the years. According to most history books, in 1880, Thomas Edison created the first outdoor electric Christmas light display. It may be hard to believe that it’s been well over 100 years since then, but Christmas lights and decorations have changed so much. While the basics are … Read the full post –>
- How to Create the Perfect Floor Plan You most likely have an idea of what kind of floor plan you want for your custom home build. It’s probably the one thing that made you realize you wanted a custom home build, right? If you’ve checked out any real estate around you, you most likely noticed the things you would change in each … Read the full post –>
- Creating a Budget with Wiggle Room Your budget is one of the first things you’ll tackle in a custom home build and your builders can help you along with that by keeping your expectations realistic and on track. But there’s a good reason to have wiggle room in your budget and it has nothing to do with your custom home builders … Read the full post –>
- The Importance of Looking at Your Floor Plans Again and Again So you’ve finally nailed down your floor plans after plenty of considerations, decisions, and ideas. You’re done, right? Send it off to with your builder and wait for your dream home to come to life.
I know it’s hard to be patient during a custom home build, but now is the time to sit down … Read the full post –>
- Why Your Custom Home Builder Matters When you need any kind of service, whether it’s a plumbing issue or you’re looking for an exterminator, you want someone you can trust. The same can be said of your custom home builder, but it’s bigger than that. Your custom home builder matters and you can’t rely on someone who simply gets the work … Read the full post –>
- Utilizing Every Inch of Space in Your Home One of the biggest reasons families decide to build a custom home is because they want to create enough storage to last them forever. But even if you’re in a home that wasn’t built to your specifications, you can still utilize every inch of space.
Start by walking around your home and checking out the areas … Read the full post –>
- Interior Decor Trends for Fall 2016 It’s hard to believe fall is here, but the year is winding down and it’s the perfect time to start hunkering down at home with your family and loved ones. Everyone becomes a homebody in the fall, especially as the temperatures drop outside, and that means making your home as cozy as possible with a … Read the full post –>