- Save Money on Your Home Remodel It’s such an exciting experience to remodel your home, but it can be costly, especially if the project takes longer than you anticipated. When you’re preparing to take on a home remodel, it’s important to look at what you want and how it impacts your budget. You can plan for a remodel more efficiently when … Read the full post –>
- Custom Home Details Make All the Difference Building a custom home is a dream for many, but it can be incredibly overwhelming. It takes a lot of time and research to find where you want to build and the type of house you want, but making it custom is where the real work begins. You want a home that fits your family … Read the full post –>
- Why Is Your Basement Flooding? The weather hasn’t been very consistent the last few weeks, but one thing’s for sure — it’s been wet for several days in a row. It doesn’t always take a heavy rain to notice your basement is flooding, but with all of the wet weather Atlanta has had in the past few weeks, you may … Read the full post –>
- Keeping Up With the Trends: Happy & Bright Hues If you’ve watched any HGTV in the past couple of years, you’ve probably noticed one major trend in decor — white. White furniture, white cabinets, white walls, white fixtures. Clean, open, spacious — this color has been called a miracle worker on rooms where there was a serious lack of openness, elegance, and crispness.
But the … Read the full post –>
- How Your Renovation Can Help Others Christmas may be over, but the spirit of giving is still alive and well for many. While it can be hard to find time to volunteer or figure out how to give back when you’re in the middle of a home renovation, there is still a way that you can complete the home of your … Read the full post –>
- Can Your Basement Become An Extra Living Space? When you’re looking for your dream home, everybody has an idea of what they want. A formal dining room for those big Thanksgiving dinners you host? Three bedrooms so each of your children have their own space? An open-concept kitchen and living room so you can be with your family while you cook dinner? If … Read the full post –>
- Home Decor Trends in 2017 It’s hard to believe that a new year is already upon us, but time seems to keep marching right along. In 2017, home decor trends are expected to shift a bit, just like in previous years, but you may be surprised by what experts are saying will be the hot new designs this year.
When it … Read the full post –>
- Keeping Up with the Trends: Floating Shelves While following home trends isn’t a great idea for everyone, every now and then, there’s one decor or DIY move that takes off and turns out really well. A favorite right now? Floating shelves.
Often used in kitchens, but look great anywhere, floating shelves give a room a lot of openness without losing functionality. In a … Read the full post –>
- Carpet Vs. Hardwood Floors Home trends are constantly changing, but there’s one debate that seems to stick around no matter what — carpets vs. hardwood floors.
There’s no easy answer here. If you’re on the fence about carpets or hardwood floors for your home, there are a few things to consider. Do you have children? Will this be a high … Read the full post –>
- Get Your Home Organized in 2017
At the start of every year, everybody hopes their resolutions will take off and push them to be a better person in 2017. But amidst the “no sweets” resolutions and the “actually use the gym membership” promises, there’s one that is really worth trying and making a part of your year — getting your home … Read the full post –>